Full Time Remote – Must be legally eligible to work in Canada or the U.S.
Commit is looking for a Fullstack Engineer that’s looking to work in a small, startup environment and make an impact on both technology and product.
This position is for a role on the Platform Team. Commit’s Platform Team is responsible for building the core product that helps Engineers and Startups find each other and not waste time on a costly, heavy interview process.
The team has built an MVP and is looking to extend core features as well as move into Data Science and Machine Learning for more accurate matchmaking
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering (non-internship), working on SaaS products in reputable companies
- Understanding of basic DevOps (any of these): AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes/Terraform, CI/CD
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL, RPC, Backend-for-frontend
- Understanding of cloud-native distributed systems and microservices
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Growth-oriented attitude
Our Tech Stack (You should know these)
- Frontend: React, base components, BFF
- Backend: Node.js, Knex.js, Objection.js, PostgreSQL
We are a fully distributed, remote-first company based in Vancouver and Toronto and quickly expanding to the rest of Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
As an early-stage startup, we know it’s critical to build inclusive processes as a part of our foundation. In our shortlist (our top 5 candidates), we are committed to having a minimum of 3 candidates who self-identify as female and/or 3 candidates who are part of underrepresented minority groups.